Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here's another link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/olmosrobert/EarlyInTheMorning

I'm still trying to get the hang of this, so just bear with me!

Anyway, Bob is now in the ICU for the night; nurses are keeping a close watch on him to make sure that he's producing enough urine around the clock.

Lili is recovering in her own private room on the same floor, but on the opposite side of the wing. She's a real trooper. She's very uncomfortable right now because of pain and soreness, but the nurses are also taking great care of her.

Big Scott and the kids are doing well. They are staying at a local hotel so that they can be close to her.

Marina and I are at home resting and will return in the morning to see my husband whom I love dearly.

Please still keep us in prayer as this duo of siblings recover. Praise the Lord for all His goodness, His mercies, and Awesomeness! I love you Lord! --Mireya

No comments: