Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keep us in prayer....

Please do not call my cell phone, I will keep you posted as best as possible. I value and cherish your prayers. Thanks for your understanding. --Mireya

-----------------------------------
1:15am, 8/7/08

Loida just called. The kidney might have some kind of clot; it's assumed since his collection of urine in the past few hours has not been what they've expected. Bob is having a hard time breathing. A chest x-ray is in order. Most likely he will have to be dialyzed to help get rid of his retention of fluids not being expelled by the kidney.

Please pray.

Lord, you know my heart. Help me to be calm. Lord, watch over my beloved; I love him so much. May You give him comfort; You are in charge. --Mireya (at home, waiting for more news)

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the address:
757 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Hospital Information: (310) 825-9111
Patient Information: (310) 825-8611

For directions on how to get here:
http://www.uclahealth.org/body_med.cfm?id=572&oTopID=572

No comments: